Creator extraordinaire. Builder of exquisite experiences, memorable brands, and loyal audiences. Extensive creative work in high-proife event production. Firmly believes we are all here to take care of each other. Has lived in many places around the world, but Paris will always hold a special place in her heart.
- Graduate of University of Western Ontario - MIT Journalism & Philosophy
- Published writer for US publications
- As Creative Director, spearheaded development of the Bisha Hotel brand - a 44 storey tower and international brand with Lenny Kravitz Design and Michelin starred Chef Akira Back
- Expanded the portfolio of INK Entertainment for over 12 years – including internationally renowned restaurants, hotels, lifestyle properties, art galleries and music festivals
- Has built international brands in Miami, Dubai, Toronto, Montreal, and Paris
- Has worked with the biggest brands in luxury and lifestyle
- Produced high profile philanthropic events alongside designer Zac Posen, Duchess Sarah Ferguson and investor Richard Branson