Kindess worker, community builder, collaborator. Deeply offended by injustice. Leads with her heart. Determined to make this world a better place. Would move her office to the mountains if she could. But not the snowy ones.
- Dedicated wife and mother
- Petrified of heights, yet has skydived and walked the CN Tower EdgeWalk
- Sharp instincts have allowed her to find 3 missing people
- Worked with young offenders through Ministry of Correctional Services
- Works as a Volunteer Crisis Responder with the City of Toronto and York Region
- Specializes in professional fundraising and sponsorship procurement
- Co-chaired several galas
- Certified in Safe Talk Suicide Prevention
- Trained in Group/Individual Crisis Intervention
- Trained in Human Trafficking Support
- Volunteered with children with long-term and terminal illness
- Volunteered with incarcerated women and men
- Founded this amazing charity!
image: jeremy bezanger