Cool, calm, and collected – the kind of person you want by your side when life gets a little tricky. Nancy is super reliable and adaptable. Non-judgemental. Well-suited for her role as intake coordinator. Loves working behind the scenes. Would move to the beach in a heartbeat.
- Passionate about social justice
- Child Welfare Worker at a local community service organization
- Worked within the York Region Homelessness Prevention Program for 7 years
- Highly resourceful and connected to community/government resources
- MSW candidate and an ECE and honours degree in Sociology
- And here's an unexpected twist – she's afraid of dogs, but owns one!
image: adriel kloppenburg